Shipping & Returns
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed, and another when your order has been dropped off for shipment. The shipping confirmation will include your order number, tracking number and ship date. When receiving your order confirmation please make sure your shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect goods once they are on route to you. Orders that are returned to us because of address errors will not be re-shipped until the customer corrects their address and pays for additional shipping costs.
- All orders are processed within 2 business days (Monday-Friday).
- We will ship on Saturday if the order is placed before 11 AM. Any other times, holidays, or Sundays, we will ship on the next business day. If you would like expedited shipping, please specify when ordering.
- We do not ship overseas at this time.
- We do ship to P.O. Boxes
- Large appliances will have special shipping associated with them due to their weight.
- If you would like Expedited Shipping, please email or call us.
- Curbside pickup is always FREE!
Shipping Rates and Delivery Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Standard shipping in the continental US takes 1-5 business days in transit
$0 - $15.99 before taxes
$16 - $54.99 before taxes
$55 - $99.99 before taxes
Spend $100 or more
All food item sales are FINAL.
Kitchenware may be returned for store credit within 14 business days of delivery date, must be in original packaging, and with receipt. The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges. Any item returned after 15 days from order date is not eligible for exchange/store credit. Exceptions may be made for holiday/Christmas orders. Please contact us in order to initiate the return process.
Any used product is NOT returnable.
Sale and Seasonal items are considered FINAL SALE.
We do our best to ensure we aren't making a profit on shipping, however shipping is expensive for us small business folk. We thank you for always choosing to shop small businesses and for your understanding of costs!